Rutgers merchandise

Find Licensed Vendors

All products with the Rutgers name and other trademarks, such as the “Block R” spirit mark or “Scarlet Knights,” must be purchased from a licensed vendor.

Not sure where to look? Contact the Office of Trademark Licensing for help. Email or phone Elyse Carlson at 848-932-0558, who will be happy to answer your questions about tchotckes, promo items, giveaways, and Rutgers logotypes, marks, and shield. The office also will brainstorm ideas with you and guide you to licensed vendors.

Whatever product you want for your promotion or event, you will likely find it at a licensed vendor—a company authorized to sell merchandise with the Rutgers name and logos.


why do i need to use a licensed vendor?

In addition to protecting the university from product liability, the use of licensed vendors helps to ensure that the Rutgers name is not used improperly, or on unsafe products, such as knives and flammable items. Furthermore, licensed vendors are required to join the Fair Labor Association, which monitors overseas factories.