Sharing Your Video at Rutgers
Once you have a video, what do you do with it? You want to share it with the Rutgers community. Along with highlighting the video at your own website, you should consider whether it’s appropriate for Rutgers Today and other venues.
Where to Share
Even if you have a video displayed at your website, you may want to see if others want to highlight it, too—or else share it with a broader audience.
- YouTube: For questions about Rutgers YouTube channel, contact Laura Transue.
- Facebook: You can submit videos to the Rutgers Facebook page. Contact Karen Smith.
- Twitter: Contact Karen Smith if you would like to see your video mentioned in the official Rutgers Twitter feed.
- Rutgers Today: Rutgers’ online news center is on the lookout for interesting videos. Contact Rutgers Today about your video.
- RU-tv Network: If you've created a video you'd like to share on television, contact Jeff Arban to explore RU-tv's distribution options.