Rutgers Communicators Network
Hosted by the Department of University Communications and Marketing, the Rutgers Communicators Network connects communications professionals throughout the university and is open to all Rutgers employees who perform communications functions.
Access the Support You Need
The Communicators Network is a forum to share ideas, information, resources, tools, and support with Rutgers' various units to help them reach their communications and public relations goals. The Department of University Communications and Marketing hosts periodic meetings on topics of interest to network members and provides online opportunities to share ideas and discuss issues.
The purpose of the Communicators Network is:
- to support Rutgers communications professionals;
- to coordinate the dissemination of consistent messages to target audiences; and
- to foster collaboration among units, schools, campuses, and the Department of University Communications and Marketing to better advance the mission, people, and programs of Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
Why Join the Communicators Network?
- Share ideas, resources, and communication strategies among Rutgers communicators
- Participate in planning universitywide communications initiatives
- Attend periodic meetings hosted by University Communications and Marketing relating to distinct communications issues
- Participate in an internal online discussion group designed as a team-building/information sharing/problem-solving tool for Rutgers' communications community
For more information, contact:
Jessica DePaul, Assistant Director, Marketing
Office of Strategic Communications
Department of University Communications and Marketing
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
101 Somerset Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Location: Alexander Johnston Hall, College Avenue Campus